How to Set Startup Page on Chrome
QuizCure Member May 27, 2023
Following steps need to follow to set start-up page on Chome.
- Open Chrome
- Click three vertical dots at the top right corner
- Click Settings
- In the left bar, you can find the On Startup link. Click on it.
- Next, It will open On the startup page screen
- Now Select the Open a specific page or set of pages radio button.
- Choose to Add a New page
- Add Chrome's new tab page URL you want to launch on Chrome startup.
- Relaunch Chrome
- Once launched you can see it will be displayed page .you saved as a startup.
You can add more pages in a similar process as you want to change a new tab page in Chrome.Please watch this video for an in-depth demonstration.
Visit & Subscibe our Youtube Channel QuizCure On Youtube for More Useful Tech Tips & Tricks.