How to pay DStv using Capitec App?
Capitec App Is South Africa's top digital bank. It introduces digital and paperless banking. Capitec app is a user-friendly and secure app that is highly used in the majority of SA networks.
DStv offers an extensive range of television channels to its customers. DStv users can pay using a Debit/Credit card, Capitec App, and other payment methods.
In this post, it will be explained how to pay DStv using the Capitec app step by step so keep reading.
Scroll for More Useful Information and Relevant FAQs
How to pay for dstv using the Capitec app
Please make sure you already installed the Capitec app on your mobile before you begin paying DStv through it.
No worries if you don't have a Capitec app on your device. it's quite simple to install the Capitec app and it's available on the Android Play Store & IOS App Store from where you can download and install it on your smartphone. Installation procedures are described in the FAQ section.
Now please stick with the following instructions to pay DStv online using the captive app.
- Launch the Capitec app on your mobile phone.
- Next, once it opens, you will able to see multiple menu options. Here you need to choose to pay the beneficiary
- Next, it will ask for a fingerprint or pin (Depending on your authentic setting) to validate a valid sign-in.
- Next, it will open the Pay beneficiary window Where the ADD beneficiary option has to be tapped.
- Next within a beneficiary addition window, you might find several primary menu options such as Capitec cell phone, Capitec registered, and Bank accounts With a short explanation placed beneath every menu item
- Next Select Capitec registered option to open capitec register window.
- Next, go to the search option in the upper right corner and search for DStv.
- Next, Search suggestions as Box Office DStv or Multichoice DStv will appear based on the Dstv Keyword search. Click on multichoice SA Dstv Subs.
- In the next screen enter the beneficiary name. we will recommend entering the same name as on the DStv account.
- Next, input your DStv account number.
- Next, Select a notification type such as SMS or email. It will notify you once payment is done through SMS or email as per your notification saved setting.
- Next, enter the amount to pay
- Tap on Pay and enter your pin/Fingerprint if prompted.
In this manner., you can pay DStv with Capitec app.
How to open a Capitec account to pay the DStv amount?
Please make sure you have a smartphone, an SA ID number, a valid email address, and an SA cellphone number before installing the app.
You can open and activate your Captain's account using your Android or iOS device. The steps to open a Captivate account are as follows:
- Download the Capitec app from the Apple Store or Play Store depending on your device.
- Once downloaded, Launch the application.
- Next, click on Open account, There is an age restriction so please check whether your age is ok to open an account with Capitec Bank.
- Next, in order to validate your identity you have to enter your SA ID number and contact number. It might ask for some other personal information so please provide it as required.
- Next, you might ask to snap a selfie to validate your Identity against the Home Affairs database.
That's it. you are good to go. You can start banking using the Capitec app.
Next, click here to follow the previously described instructions about paying DStv on the Capitec app.